Friday, February 8, 2008

Carnivale


Tuesday was the last day of Carnivale so my roommate Christina and our new British friend Jessica and I walked around all day, got our faces painted and saw the costumes in San Marco. Later in the evening, we bumped into some second month interns and had some Spritzes and then headed back to San Marco for the big festa. It was incredibly crowded and we were all separated. Eventually though, we found eachother and met up in Campo Santa Margherita for drinks and then eventually danced to a DJ right out on the campo!
Before this though, it was necessary that we try out una frittella con gelato. Frittelle are Venetian pastries served during Carnivale.

This is my roommate Christina and me:

My friend Jessica:

And me:

1 comment:

Kira said...

Alissa jumping! So unusual :)