Friday, August 10, 2007

Donations

I will be sponsoring a few ninth students to help them go to high school next year and you can too. Most high school students have to pay 350 Rand which is about $50 US dollars and this is more than their families can afford. If you're interested in sponsoring a high schooler, email me or comment here and I'll give you more information. You wouldn't need to send money right away but you need to truly follow through as we want to help as many kids as possible. I'll let everyone know who their money is sponsoring and I'll take photos so that you can see who you're helping!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Give me more info!

Anonymous said...

Hey, its Aimee (I don't know how to set up an account). Love reading your blog! Wish I could be there with you. I would like to donate also. Keep the writings coming and keep enjoying your adventures!

Lauri said...

Absolutely! Give me the info lady. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Alissa-

my mom, dad, and I love reading your blogs and seeing all your pictures. what a great experience. Our family would love to sponser a kid. Let us know what we have to do!

Anonymous said...

hey sorry-
that last one was from the Kriss family..ha ha